Make Money Online with Binary Options Trading
Binary options trading is becoming an increasingly well known type of short term investment, you may hear them referred to by a number of other names but they are all describing the same type of transaction. An option is not a share purchase, it is simply a contract between two people, if you suggest the price of an item is going up, then the other party says it is not. The person who is right keeps the funds. Of course, you are normally trading against a binary broker not an individual. Once you have decided which direction the price is about to move in you will need to decide a time frame for your expected movement and the price it will reach. You will then purchase an option, in effect a contract, which states that should your prediction be true you will receive a guaranteed payout, if it is not true you will forfeit the money you have invested.
How To Make Money With Binary Options Trading In 3 Steps?
We suggest you to open a 3-4 accounts with different brokers in order to insure the optimal number of assets and trading tools.
- Select the asset to trade. All trading platforms have different assets such as stock, currencies, indices and commodities.
- Predict where the price will go. If you predict the asset price to go up - select Call; if you think the price will go down - select Put.
- Decide how much you want to invest and the expiry time of the option.
- WITHDRAW THE PROFIT!
Binary Options - European or American style?
The majority of options are known as European style. These types of options cannot be changed once you have started your trade and the outcome is based completely on the value of your asset at the expiry time.
In contrast, US binary options version, which is also known as the one touch option, simply has to reach your target price within the time period agreed when instigating the trade. These can carry less risk but this is likely to mean a lower rate of return.
Binary Option Time Frames
Most binary options work on short term timeframes; this is simply because it can be very difficult to predict what will happen to a specific asset in the long term; there are too many economic and even political factors which can affect the price of any asset. Most trades will come into force within a minute or two of the trade being completed.
The majority of binary options will trade within a range of between thirty seconds and the remainder of the day, although it is possible to trade for longer.
The Types Of Binary Options
There are several types of binary options but most of them can be classified as one of these two categories:
Cash or Nothing
Before you place your trade you will know exactly what return you will get, if your expectations are correct. This way you will always know how much you could get as a return on your investments and you will know the maximum loss you can make. It is a way of reducing risk whilst investing.
If your asset increases or decreases in value to at least the figure you have predicted then you will receive the agreed return (which includes your original funds),if not, you receive nothing.
Asset or Nothing
In contrast this type of trade is directly associated to the movement of the asset and the price it ends up with.. If you predict it will rise in price and it does, you will receive the agreed payout. For example, you purchase an option which says the share price of a specific asset will reach $20. If it actually reaches $30 you will get $30, if, however, it only reaches $19 you will get nothing.
Why Not To Buy Stocks Directly Instead Of Investing Into Binary Options?
Binary options are unlikely to pay the high rate of return which you can get on the stock market if you hit the right share. However, they are also a lot less risky. You always know the maximum amount of funds you can lose; this will never be more than you invested. Purchasing actually shares which crash in price can leave you seriously out of pocket, you may only lose you initial investment but this is complicated by the potential value and even the potential for the shares to increase in value again.
Shares also need to be purchased in fairly large quantities to obtain a reasonable rate of return, this requires a significant amount of funds and it may be difficult to get these funds back at short notice. In contrast this type of investment requires far less capital and always has an agreed timescale; at the end of which you will get the return on your investment.
Importance of Binary Options Broker Proper Choice
Binary options brokers provide you with various trading instruments and platforms, that's why trading interface of every binary options broker can be different. Getting used to any platform may require some time, practice and skills. Same about testing new trading techniques and strategies.
Another important aspects about any binary options broker is its reputation, return rates, deposits and withdrawals, availability of bonuses and its policies regarding the traders from country you are operating from.
So, binary options broker selection process will take some time, however no doubt that the time spent on reading reviews and comparisons of different binary options brokers won't be lost! Taking the right decision in this situation is one of the key factors to make money with binary options trading.
Binary Options Brokers And Their Features
When choosing which binary options broker to invest your funds with you will undoubtedly wish to do some research. This may involve talking to friends and checking reviews on dedicated sites as well as on social media sites. You will also find it extremely useful to review best binary options brokers selection which appears across the internet. Not all of these lists are identical as there are a variety of ways to decide whether a specific broker is one of the top binary options brokers or not. Much of this will depend upon your perspective and what you are hoping to achieve when investing.
However, all of the top ten binary options brokers should have the following key features:
- Low rates of minimum deposit; the industry average is $250
- A good selection of assets to choose from when trading; you will need to trade in an area you are already familiar with.
- An excellent range of options regarding funding and withdrawing to and from your account. The obvious choices are Visa, MasterCard and wire transfer but there should be a good selection of electronic options as well. They should also have a fast response time when you wish to withdraw your funds.
- A range of welcome incentives to help you start trading successfully.
- A good rate of return; some brokers will offer in excess of 90%. However, you must balance this against the other perks they offer.
- Educational material to help you improve your trading ability and become a successful trader.
- The best possible response when you contact their customer service team. The majority of brokers offer this service all the time and you will be able to contact them via live chat, email or the phone. A few have an amazing live video chat support ( check our BinaryMate review )
- Positive reviews from existing and past customers; this will show that they are committed to looking after their traders.
- The best brokers are normally registered and work hard to operate within the regulatory guidelines.