Binary Options Guide
Binary options are a relatively new type of investment vehicle and are often seen as exotic as they have a mysterious allure to them. In fact, they are relatively simple to understand and almost anyone can quickly start trading in them. This binary options guide provides a few simple lessons and techniques can turn you into a successful trader in no time!
The most common type of binary option is the basic high-low, also known as the fixed return; it can be used when trading stocks, currencies, indices and commodities.
Basic Binary Options Guide On How To Ge Started
- Using more than one binary options broker will provide you with access to far more trades and increase your chance of successful trading.
- Starting trading is simple - register an account with binary options broker matching your needs and deposit some money ( usually $200-$250 ). You can then place your first trade. Initial deposits may vary, the lower the deposit the easier it will be for you to get started!
- Trade in only one asset to start with, you can trade multiples later. Choose your preferred one.
- Once you have chosen your asset you will need to decide how much to invest. This is usually influenced by how confident you are in your prediction. You should assess the potential pay out (return) and decide whether the asset is moving up (placing a call) or down (placing a put).
- Place your trade and wait until the expiry time. If your prediction was correct you will receive your investment back and the agreed payout amount.
Binary Options Guide On Reliable Binary Options Broker Choice
The choice of the binary options broker is one of the most important steps to start your successful trading career. We suggest you to read about binary options brokers search criteria before your choice is made. In the present moment we may suggest you to think about these 3 brokers:
- BinaryMate provides a good range of investment options and is suitable for any trader, no matter what your experience level. It accepts all traders from around the world including traders from U.S., Australia and Canada. The most important thing about this broker - positive
- Finpari allows you to invest in a variety of different assets and should result in a good rate of return for your investments. In the same time not suitable for U.S. traders. All the res regions are welcome.
- 24Option allows you to invest in almost any type of asset. They are strictly regulated and an easy to use platform. They even give you three risk free trades!
You may also pay attention to our various selections of binary brokers based on different criteria.
Regional Binary Options Brokers
- Best US Binary Options Brokers
- Best European Binary Options Brokers
- Best Australian Binary Options Brokers
- Best Canadian Binary Options Brokers
- Best South African Binary Options Brokers
- Best Islamic Binary Options Brokers
Binary Options Brokers Sorted By Payment Methods
Binary Options Basics Guide
Before you start your binary options trading activities, we suggest you to take some time and read about basic binary options terms. Here is your minimum must-read list:
Most common binary options topics
- Binary Options History
- Binary Options Strategy - what is it, why do you need it, how to use it?
- Binary Options Platforms - a couple of words on what kind of platforms brokers are able to offer you
- Binary Options Risks - a reminder about another side of binary options trading
- Binary Broker Search Criteria
- Binary Options Mobile Trading - is it possible to trade binary options using mobile devices?
- What for are Binary Options Trading Signals?
- Binary Options in Europe - is there any difference with other regions?
- Digital Options - what is it?
- Binary Options Trading Scams explained. How to avoid them?
Things you should know before opening a binary options trading account
- Binary Options Minimum Deposit
- Binary Options Payouts
- Binary Options Demo Account
- Binary Options Withdrawals
- Binary Options Deposit Bonus
Guide On Binary Options Trading Styles
Before you start trading it is essential to know the basic types of trades:
High / Low
This is the simplest type of trade. You predict whether the price of an asset will go up or down. Providing it is above the price you predicted (in the case of an asset rising in price),then you will receive the indicated rate of return. Predicting an increase is known as a call, whilst a decrease is a put.
Again you will need to decide if the asset is going up or down in price. But, in addition you will need to establish a specific amount which it must touch at some point between the trade starting and the expiry date. For example, your asset has a price of $2 but you believe it will rise this week. You could therefore put a call option in that it will touch $10 before a specific expiry time. Providing the price of your asset reaches $10 anytime between the start of the trade and the agreed expiry time you will win the trade.
This follows the same principles as the one touch but instead of predicting a price it will reach, you choose one that it will not. The closer it is to the current price the higher the payout. You will receive your payout if the asset does not touch this price at all during the agreed period.
30 second trading
As its name suggests, your trade states whether the asset price will rise or fall within a thirty second window.
Not all binary option brokers offer this option as once you have placed a trade that is it. However, some brokers allow you to buy back your trade to minimize your loss; you obviously do not get to buy it back for the same price you sold it for. It is easy to start trading in binary options and, with a little caution; it can be an effective technique to earn you a good rate of return on your investments.